1. I just had a fit of laughter. And I don't just mean, "Haha wow that was a good joke," it's more along the lines of hysteria and not being able to move properly, my cheeks and abdominal muscles aching from laughing for so long (probably at least two minutes straight) and can't stop. It's been a while since that has happened; about three years. I can't even remember what was so funny that caused it.
2. I have so many crushes, it's ridiculous. Most are not persuable, some are unknown, and one is single, although I'm unsure about that last one interest-wise. Then of them there are the studly guys who if I just happen to see them, I feel so self-conscious and stunned, or dazzled, I could say, and I'm constantly aware of their presence. It's excruciating to make casual conversation in that kind of state, seriously.
3. My brother is, on short notice, staying for a week. This makes me happy. I'm watching Naruto from the beginning, because I've only ever seen just a couple of episodes. He watched eight episodes with me tonight, where Haku is killed and I started bawling because he was finally recognized by Zabuza as a human being, only too late. Anyway, we'll probably play some soccer on Tuesday if he's not being held up by the folks.
4. Tomorrow I've got a dentist appointment to replace some old fillings. Sucks.
5. I might have to hold off on those car buying shinanigans I was going on about earlier. There's a lot I know I'm going to have to pay for this summer like tuition, car insurance, and oral surgery. Makes me sad.
3 comments:
Naruto is really good. Stick with it. It's so much fun watching him learn and grow.
I love Naruto!
My friend, Christopher, introduced me to it, and with much persuasion, he got me to watch it. I watched about 200 episodes in a month; I watched most of them during my Spring Break. Christopher was so envious of the fact that I had caught up to him episode wise. We are now both up to Naruto Shippuden, which is 10x better than Naruto.
I haven't watched any new episodes since December. I have plenty of anime to catch up to. In fact, I have a sticky on my laptop wallpaper dedicated to the anime I have to watch and the episodes I left off with.
I recommend you also watch Gantz. It's interesting to say the least. You might like it. :)
Oral surgery instead of a car? I feel for you.
Post a Comment