
by Virginia
Before yesterday I would have thought that having an absolute favorite of something seemed kind of silly, because so many things may be worth liking just as much as the other. Everyone's always changing their minds or discovering newer and better things, but what if you're just so sure that you've found your absolute favorite in your whole lifetime?
You know what, I think I just described finding 'the one'. Haha. That was unintentional.
What I'm meaning to mention here is that I came across a flower yesterday in the Trader Joe's entry way where they have a plethora to choose from and was suddenly overwhelmed with the most certain certainty you could think of that this flower is my absolute favorite flower of all time and forever will be. Why? I can't say, it's just how I feel.

I think these flowers grow up and then turn upside down, but their petals still grow right side up. Like it's skydiving or something. See what I mean? Fargin' coolest flower ev-ar.
2 comments:
I must say, those flowers are mighty cool. :]
And I've never had junior mints before. I must buy a box or pack the next time I go to World Market to try.
So pretty. Your words too.
Post a Comment