6.13.2010

What a tease.


by Akin Çetin

I've been working a bit more recently, and so am seeing more of Granma around. He's become increasingly more flirtatious, and he came up and hugged me at a really random moment--after not having any hugs whatsoever since last year. I have such mixed feelings. I can't help but like him; he's too charming. But he doesn't deserve any attention from me. Oh, cruds, what shall I do.

You know what all this got me thinking? That whole 'hard to get' idea works pretty well. If you pretend you're not interested, they'll try to get your attention because they miss it. Seriously, Granma is becoming really touchy feely now, it's hilarious. Although, this method probably only works well with attention seekers.

I'm trying to draw some more portraits, but they don't seem to be working out. Then again, I'm not trying so hard and am giving up too easily. Maybe it's because of my headache. Or my sleepiness from my hour and a half long nap today. Or my tiredness from an eight hour work day after getting up at four in the morning. Or by busy little brain.

I've already decided on some topics to write up about art once the collab blog starts up. Or will it?? Go see if you want to contribute; we're looking for some recruitments!

4 comments:

Lizzie said...

I went ahead and set up this. The background is sort of lame and there's not anything else. Yet. haha. I figure you and Scarlett can spruce it up.
http://mixedtapeofpopculture.blogspot.com/

Please e-mail me at technicoloreyes.kodachromelies@gmail.com and I will give you the collab blog's account details! (I made a separate g-mail account for it.) I'm so excited for this! :D

Lizzie said...

I think I want it so you, Scarlett and I have the e-mail and can log in that way. Besides, I figured it's good we have a separate e-mail where we can take suggestions from followers and/or communicate as a group of writers. does that make sense? haha.

no, I had no idea, but now I know! :p

Lizzie said...

aaand, it makes sense to add contributors that way you just told me, so when the time comes we shall.

Lizzie said...

1. i saw it and e-mailed you instantly -- it's amazing! i love it.
2. okay. will do.
3. nah, it seems fine as is but duly noted.
4. yay! :D