4.20.2009

All this is temporary.



Yay, photography.

Been worked to death.
Or near death, if you will.
And yet I've been... lethargic?
As well as apathetic towards school, especially.
Fall registration for college is Wednesday.
Ugh. I feel underskilled and increasingly mediocre.

Woke up with a kink in my neck.
It hurt to turn my head to the right.
I need to get a massage.
Need to buy a new mattress.
I can feel the springs when I sit up on my elbows.

And I need to buy a new car.
It kind of dies when I turn the thing on.

New jeans would be good, too.
My work jeans finally died.
There were holes and frays everywhere.
Like, in inappropriate places?

I want to play soccer tomorrow.
But my mom is taking me to get a phone.
A free one. Not bad.
Haven't played soccer in ages.

Been addicted to Tap Tap Revenge II.
Especially the "extreme" song for
Nevershoutnever!'s "Heregoesnothin'".
Yes, there are actually no spaces between those.

Fo'real.

This is officially one of my favorite comic strips.

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

Yes, hugs are nice. And I know, it's weird. Especially since I have absolutely no idea who that guy is.

Yikes, you best get new pants soon! ha-ha.

I like White Ninja, but I enjoy Cyanide and Happiness, too.

Just saw my old middle school's adaptation of the musical, "Once Upon a Mattress." Not bad, not bad.