4.01.2009

Happy April Fool's. Syke.

I haven't been able to find my iPod nano (2nd generation) recently. My mom thinks it's been stolen. I don't know, I guess I don't mind really. I've had the thing so long, dropped it so many times, and it crashed on me so much that it's okay, really. So I went onto the Apple website and browsed some iPods. There's actually a link to purchase the refurbished iPods, or preowned ones that they have both fixed and tested before putting back on the shelf at discounted prices. I ended up buying an iTouch (1st generation) 23% off. It should be arriving via UPS today. I'm painfully excited.

Among other things, I got to hang out with a friend of mine for the better part of the day yesterday. The intention was to play soccer, right? But I ended up forgetting my socks of all things, and it's hardly comfortable to be playing in cleats without socks on, you know what I mean? So we ended up driving to the park to take some pictures of more flowers. I have yet to look through the photos, but I have a drawing to show you guys instead. I'm mighty proud.

4 comments:

Scarlett said...

It's beautiful; she's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

That sucks about your iPod. I love roaming through the local park and taking pretty pictures.

Scarlett said...

I had my split ends cut and I redid my layers. No huge transformation. Ha, since I have lots of thick hair, the hair dressers had to take shifts. For the first time ever I had a guy flat iron my hair, his name is Blade. Cool name.

Anonymous said...

Lovely!