3.29.2009

Nosh it, Sherlock.

My kitty! She's so pretty.

My supervisor at work is kind of strange. When I complain of joint pains, she tells me, "Oh, you must be one of those people whose joints hurt when the weather changes." Really? My mom thinks it's rheumatoid arthritis. Or today, when I had a headache and nausea, she says, "It must be allergies." Wait. What? Allergies? I wasn't aware that caused nausea, of all things.

That's all that I really had to say when I came to write this entry. It's really nothing important at all, either. I don't know why I even bother.

This week is spring break for me. I might be doing some drawing. But I will for sure hang out with my friend and have a Disney movie marathon as well as play some soccer. I haven't played since New Years. She hasn't played in years. So it should be interesting, as we are both claiming to be out of shape.

I need to do my state taxes.
Ugh. Taxes.

Title. get it?

No comments: