Thank you, lovelies, for your help in the title choicing process. That background there took me a good hour to work on, I believe. It turned out very nice, very nice.
Well, happy March the first, I suppose. The Ides of March is coming, and you know what that means? It's Z-Day! The international day of Zeitgeist awareness et cetera, at least that's what I've come to acknowledge it as.
Again, if you have not ever heard about Zeitgeist, then you ought to put aside two hours of your time to watch the movie. And I mean it. Don't just say you don't have enough time; you just make time. Get up two hours early next morning if you have to! Okay, I'm being pushy, but really it is important to become more aware and insightful about what's going on in the world and how it affects you. Don't believe everything you hear or see in the media, and remember, the Internet is your friend. Now, if you have seen the movie already, the whole point of Z-Day is to spread the word to your family, friends, and community, so have at it.
Other relevant movies of recommendation:
Zeitgeist Addendum (for once you've seen the first one)
Sicko (another huge problem with America)
What the Bleep Do We Know?! (deeply insightful)
V for Vendetta (cool, an action-packed non-documentary!)
Peaceful Warrior (cool, a philosophical self discovery!)
Religulous (very funny, as well).
I'll probably post this again on the 15th, silly me, wanting to get a head start on things. Or did I just not have anything else to talk about...? Hm.
2 comments:
I'm watching Zeitgeist as I'm writing this. It is beyond AMAZING and I cannot wait to show it to everyone I know. Thank you so much for the recommendation.
Ha, don't feel bad. I can't see any snowman either but I imagine I do and that it's not as pathetic as the one in the picture.
Like the new blog title :)
Post a Comment