1.) Downloaded a lot of music off of Limewire. My iPod is happy.
2.) Looking at my complex analysis homework made me cringe. For the first time ever in my whole life in the educational realm, I will be visiting office hours.
3.) I rode my bike to school the other day for the first time in months. What followed was a bruised bum. Yeah, it hurts a lot.
4.) I watched The Reader last night. The story was pretty awesome and very complex in a sense that you don't know what you should be feeling at times. There's lots of nudity, though, so. Yeah.
5.) Pictures! Of my... back yard, actually. Not very exciting to look at from a distance, but up close, the macros are pretty rad.
Two more things. Earlier tonight I saw someone walking their dog when I was driving on my way home. The event caused a flashback of watching my dad frollick in the middle of the street in short shorts when we were walking our dogs at night. This might have been seven years ago or so. Yeah, odd.
The other is just a general observation I made today. I wasn't too crabby walking into work today, but just being there somehow made those emotions apparent on my face and people were asking me if I was okay. Without really thinking about it, I just said that I wasn't, and then felt crabbier. Later, I was asked if I was frustrated, and I wasn't necessarily before, but I just nodded anyway and became likely to snap at people for little things. Then there was just this rage building within me, and I was trying to figure out where it had come from. I failed to find a single event that may have caused me to be like this heaving mass of fury I had become, and so I tried to take some breaths to calm down. Eventually, I was okay, but I found it fascinating what a situation like this could lead to.



1 comment:
I still need to see The Reader, I have a big long list of films to watch stuck on my wall, and still haven't got around to crossing any off the list.
Random flashbacks make me giggle. Especially when they happen on buses and the person next to you tries to work out why my face has suddenly contorted into a strange shape.
:)
Post a Comment