My brother is eating Skittles he found in his car after leaving said car out in the sun without use for a week. Do Skittles go bad? Can they lose their yummy goodness?
So apparently I'm back from my vacation. Yeah, I went to visit my dad and I ended up paying $113 in parking fees at the airport. Woo, yeah. Great. No seriously, I had fun with my dad and brother. We went to see Star Trek and Wolverine, walked around the 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica, found an amazing singer named Clare Means playing out on the street with her guitar, bought some new jeans, scarf, and two tank tops from American Eagle. It seems like their jeans are the only ones that fit me properly, I've noticed. My brother also introduced me to the hit show Chuck, which has pretty much everything genre-wise and is thoroughly awesome.
I also re-watched one of my favorite movies, Ghost Town, in order to let my brother and dad watch it, too. I love that movie. It has a really great story and is totally hilarious in an awkward kind of way. My favorite kind, you know.
Speaking of awkward, my dad introduced his wannabe girlfriend to me. I say wannabe because she's English and she's moving back to London in three weeks after living in LA for 10 years, and they're totally not going to do a long distance relationship. Anyway, about the awkward part of it, the woman is very hard to describe personality wise, outside of crazy in a mild kind of way, and she was just telling stories from her life with details that seemed like she pulled them randomly from a hat, like a madlib. I would love to recreate one of the stories but they were so interwoven and hilariously random that I could hardly do so.
Side note, I got straight B's in my classes. I'm thrilled about two of those classes; I was hardly trying as much as I should have in one of them, and the other was so ridiculously ludicrous in its difficulty that I'm so glad I didn't simply just pass somehow. In the last class however I think I could have done better, but I'm sure it was the homework grades that brought me down since they were weighed as much as the final exam. Sucks. I often end up doing better on exams than on homeworks because I usually learn better through mistakes, you see.
Well, I got up at 5:40 this morning to get ready to go to the airport and I have an eight hour shift at work today until 10:00 at night so I'll be pretty exhausted today. Hence my abrupt departure. Now.
1 comment:
I think I've only ever eaten Skittles on two occasions in my life. Granted I have only lived for 14 and change years...
Glad you had a enjoyale vacation. Man, oh man, I want to go somewhere. I think my family plans to head down to Miami to visit some relatives mid-June, but as is usually the case, plans might fall through or be drastically altered in such a way it might as well been declared null and void.
Ha, oh my, I re-watched Ghost Town this recently, too! If I remember correctly, it was with my brother, his girlfriend and my mom.
Congrats on the grades as well.
Post a Comment