
by Deniz Akseki
Some people are described as having a 'dry' sense of humor. As opposed to a 'wet' sense of humor? What on earth does that mean?
I went on to ratemyprofessors.com in order to strongly discourage anyone from taking this certain professor of mine and ended up laughing so hard that my face was almost stuck that way. Why? Because everyone has the same opinions as I do concerning the man. Here are some examples:
"[Mr. X], a nice person, is the worst teacher I have ever had, and probably the worst teacher alive. His inability to answer questions will leave you wanting to throw chalk at him, again horrible professor. Any time I asked a question, he would laugh literally in my face, it sounds like a joke but its the truth and nothing but the truth."
"Guy's boring. He sounds like a cross between Elmer Fudd and Adam Sandler's character in The Waterboy. He knows his stuff, for the most part, but he's one of those few that probably shouldn't be teaching. He's kind of condecending as well, although he will help if you ask him to."
"He laughs at students when they don't understand something and tells other students how poorly you do (privacy violation). Very rude and condescending. Won't listen to your question and interrupts you before you can ask it. Talks too much about his research and connections."
Seriously. Worst. Teacher. Ever. EVER.
No comments:
Post a Comment