11.01.2009

Oh. It's November.


by Maria

I ended up not doing anything at all for Halloween. That's right, I didn't even watch any classic Halloween movies. I just sat on my bed with this computer on my lap reading Naruto manga until 1:30 in the morning.

Charissa keeps asking me thinks about why Granma is in such in such a mood and I always seem to have an answer for her. This sort of surprised me, because I didn't think we were talking enough for me to know things like this about him, but apparently we are. Which is nice, I guess. I was even grouchy and giving him dirty looks the whole day for reasons of a cruddy work day, but he still came to sit by me without me having to summon him over like I usually do.

He keeps doing annoying things, though, like removing his shirt in front of me, which is rather torturous when all I was really thinking about before was how much I wanted to just go over and touch him. Sometimes I think he does this on purpose. I've really got to confront him about it. "Look, you're giving me ideas when you do these things, so either stop torturing me or make out with me for freaks' sake." But he'd probably just stop torturing me, which would not have been the plan.

Granma said he was going to a Halloween party again this weekend. He's got a penguin costume, so it's like this long dress sort of thing that you have to waddle in, apparently. I thought that was pretty much awesome. What wasn't awesome was that Granma was sporting a 'stache of all things. I guess it was to "appear more mature" for some reason. Well, a bunch of people dressed up at work. One guy dressed as a woman, shaved legs and all. He had kids asking him if he was a man or a woman and was often told by the supervisors to stop touching himself. Ha-larious.

I've been having an exam every week these past couple of weeks, it's ridiculous. And here my mom is trying to get me to clean the bathroom and she's sitting on her bum crocheting. I could use a little help sometimes, too. But then again, here I am on this blog. Procrastinating. So. Whatever.

No comments: