
by Olga Koffych
Want to know what's so totally boss? I'm done with finals. Hence the title. "Yeah, hence."
There's just one little itty bitty problem. I'd be surprised if I didn't flunk that one math exam I was worrying about. What I'm hoping is that the rest of the class does just as poorly as me so that the curve will be massive. It's happened before; that's how I got a B in a class where I didn't understand a thing.
Hopefully I will pass this class. Then I won't have to take any more math classes for the rest of my life. What a relief.
There's a couple of things that I feel like I need to get off my chest but is just too personal. I'll just say that Sunday was literally the worst day of my life, and it was terrible timing considering that I had the worst exams ever to study for and couldn't.
But I'm done with stressing about school and everything. Now I get to draw, take pictures, go on the internet, see friends, and play video games whenever I want. Outside of work, anyway. I even went shopping recently! Not that I really found much of anything, except for this watch!
I'd always decided against getting one because we're not allowed to wear anything like that at work... but whatever, right?
1 comment:
Seriously? I'm so jealous, I have take mine in mid-Janurary. I am looking forward to enduring late night study sessions and insanely amounts of caffine consumptions. D: Hopefully you did well on your finals, and the curve on the math exam treats you well.
I really need to get a watch, I'm the person who needs to know the time every minute of the day. I can't function without knowing the time. I'm not sure if that makes me insane or somewhat sane.
Post a Comment