
by lunariya
Winter nights means frosted car windows.
I was ready to leave work, rummaging around my car with the light on trying to find my iPod, when I look up and Granma is in the middle of drawing a furry monster on my misted passenger window, with 'hi' on its chest and a heart by its head.
I couldn't stop smiling for the life of me. When he does things like this it makes it a lot harder to forget about him. He's such a tease.
My superviser just became a grandmother this morning. Believe it or not, the grandson's middle name is 'Explosion' of all things. I thought that was awesome. 'Splode' would be a completely boss nickname for him.
As for some Deathly Hallows, I only found out recently that part 1 comes out in less than a year! November 2010. Then part 2 comes out July 2011. There's a sneak preview of the Deathly Hallows movie trailer on the special edition Half-Blood Prince DVD. And it is so awesome.
I bought a gift for a coworker of mine as his Secret Santa. It's a shirt that says, "My other ride has a flux capacitor." He's a lucky dude.
Update:
OH MY GOD. My teacher gave me a B- in that terrible math class! The curve really must have been massive beyond belief. You cannot imagine how relieved I am right now! I feel like running and jumping and laughing hysterically, but it's late and I need to sleep!
2 comments:
weird fact - the only harry potter book i haven't read is deathly hallows so every time when someone tries to talk about it, i cover my ears and start singing. i didn't have the heart to read it because i felt that half blood prince was such a letdown. i should probably give it a try now before the movie comes out and it's completely spoiled for me.
and congrats on the b- in math! that is a huge deal, you should celebrate. do something fun. go crazy! :)
also, i actually wear flats all the time. this is my first pair of heels! my mom thought i needed to learn how to walk in them. obviously i still prefer flats, they are indeed "sweetawesome". :D
Aha, that's awesome. Explode. My friend's middle name is Shiff. It only makes me wonder if the parents almost decided on 'shit.' Probably not. And if I know anything at all, I think it is a Hebrew name? Which would make sense considering he's Jewish and all.
I need to finish HP. I really do.
That co-worker is a lucky dude indeed.
Congrats on the B in the ridiculously hard math class! What an accomplishment. :]
Post a Comment