We ended up renting a condo that overlooked the ocean sunset... it was gorgeous every night.

My brother and I on the porch of the condo at dusk.

The day we arrived, Maui gave us a rainbow over the ocean. :3

But now I'm back home, working on organic chemistry lab reports again, but only after the revelation that my room had been completely demolished. Apparently there was some serious water damage in the floorboards underneath the carpet and along the base of the walls behind the furniture. SO. The drywall was replaced, the carpet was ripped out, the floorboards were replaced, new hardwood floors were installed, more electrical outlets were added, and furniture was rearranged. In a good way.
I'm still organizing and everything, but I think it's a lot more practical now. And I might even have room for my keyboard to be out. That'd be nice.
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a good time in Maui which is good! I'd give anything to get out of this city.
Thankfully, I may be taken along on a prospective college campus visit with my brother. Operative word being 'may'. :|
Have you heard of Pomona? It's one of the Claremont colleges and he was accepted there. California would be nice to visit.
RE: I know. I don't understand why so many civilians had to be inhumanely killed. Oh, right. So big businesses and corporations could profit. It's not a whole lot different than the Iraq War is now.
I'm tired of the corruption. I'm tired of the broken politics. :/
Post a Comment