
Alexandra Jitariuc
Remember... Granma?
Yeah. He's back. I thought he wouldn't come back to work here after being laid off in December, since he's been ignoring his best out of me. I have yet to see him, but I got an email today from him after all of these months of his not responding to any of mine, saying simply, "Hey, we're going to be work buddies!" since he shall now be working in the same department as I am.
Great. Once I get over him, he shows up again?
Ugh.
I'm not going to try to get back together with him again. Once you clear your mind of all of the butterflies, you see the little warning signs that you wanted to ignore because you really liked those butterflies. And after each of these relationsips, I keep saying to myself, "Abs, this is never going to happen again. If there is any sign that he's not for you, you split." But I think I'm addicted to butterflies.
You know what, I'm getting really tired of organic chemistry lab. I screw up something, whether it's little or big, every single lab. I'm just not a lab person. Theory is more of my kind of thing, but what can you do. Pay for another $45 in broken glassware? Sure, why not.
As for better news, more like the best news of the year, Circa Survive finally put out their new album "Blue Sky Noise" after ALL OF THESE YEARS. You can probably tell by my various insertions of bold and capitalized italics that I'm really excited about this. I've already listened to their whole album and... well, it must be love. What else would it be.
2 comments:
Come back to Math; the theory beckons, calls and hopes for your return after dabbling in the messiness of chemistry.
I'm not sure what to make of Granma's reappearance. I'm sorry you just got him off your mind. I think I have an addiction to butterflies as well.
RE: lol, it was a blast. And thanks, I hope I feel better too.
I knew there was some music I was going to listen to!
Post a Comment