Sometimes I think about things like how people come up with words in the start of a new language. How could you describe what something is in a dictionary if you have to define those descriptive words first? And yes, you'd have to point and grunt at physical nouns, but what about words like "liberty" and "bravery" and "honesty"? We're such geniuses to be able to do so, I think.The Leipzig Hoodie from ModCloth arrived... and I can't wait until fall to wear it! That's a picture of the hoodie clothing me, by the way. It fits fantastically... totally true to size. And I found out once I got it that the hood is zipped in a compartment in the collar! Stellar. Also, the breast pockets are not functional. Sad face!
Summer isn't exactly my thing. I own shorts--I just don't like wearing them out of the house. Tanning? Not so much a priority. The heat? Can't really stand it for so long; you can only take off so many clothes. Winter, on the other hand, you can wear as many coats and start as many fires as you want, so long as you don't burn the place down.
I'm starting to get tired of blogging about myself, and that's probably why I started doing those movie reviews. Perhaps I'll just switch over completely to Mix Tape. Who knows.
I think it's about time for a movie marathon.
3 comments:
Geniuses indeed.
ModCloth = awesome. Lovely coat.
I hate the heat, but that's just part of living in Florida. Thank goodness for air conditioning or I may have died from a heat stroke years ago.
It's up to you, but I always like hearing about your life and vote you try to blog here for a little while longer, even if it is sporadic. But it's totally up to you. :]
Very spiffy hoodie! I'm more of a winter person myself :)
I love reading your entries of what's going on in your life. I agree with Lizze: I vote you to blog. Alas, the decision is yours. If you do decide to stop for a while, at least I'll be reading your awesome movie reviews.
This is going to sound weird, but...
What size is your coat? :-p
My daughter asked for a medium for Xmas. Life intervened and I wasn't able to order until now and, of course, mediums are sold out. I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to order a large.
If I was to guess, I'd put her at 5'8" and slim/small chested but not bone-thin like some of these girls seem to think is what beauty means.
Do you think a large would be too large, after having tried on your own jacket? Also, what do you think of the quality now that you've had it for a few months?
Post a Comment