
The other options I was considering to submit were more original but less flawless as I think the flowers I chose are. A baby dove and a house:

And after the fact, my mom told me about two more baby doves abandoned by their parents that are still hiding out in our backyard. So, consequentially, I had to take their pictures.

They were scared out of their minds with me so close to them, I could tell, but they didn't budge at all.
Also, here are randomly some other photos from when I went to my grandparents' house for a barbeque this past weekend. The ribs were soooo gooood.

Monty Python's Spamalot was fantastic! Knowing The Holy Grail almost by heart, I had a kick out of the fact that they ripped off most of the lines from it and I could mouth the words along with them. But it wasn't just a bunch of ripped off lines, no, the songs were SO funny. They even had a song with a duet singing about an overly dramatic duet song that goes on for much too long.
I've been having a change of heart about work. I need to get out of there. And if not out of the store, at least out of the department. And I need to move out of the house to get away from all of these family problems. The bigger problem is that I need to stay with my mom now to get enough cash to keep myself housed for when I need to not work during the medical dosimetry program I'm hoping to get into for next year since it will be so rigorous. So, however much everyone in this household would love for me to get the frig out, I can't. Rather unfortunate events that everyone is just going to have to get over with.
Well, my mom is making me go to the store and purcahse chocolate chips to make cookies. Honestly, I'm not so bothered by the idea. Adios.
1 comment:
beautiful photos, Abs. they never cease to remind me I have SO much to learn about photography. also, the one you chose to submit reminds me of one a friend took and showcased at an art show this past year.
i'm glad you enjoyed Spamalot. i really need to watch that movie along with a dozen others you've mentioned via mix tape and hundreds more that friends keep talking about.
now I want chocolate chip cookies! haha. savory bruschetta (sp?) will have to do.
RE: if i were you, i would not envy my reading list either. yes! that series is awesome. aw, you lucky bum. i read the hunger games and then had to wait the full year for catching fire and am now waiting a year for mockingjay. thank goodness it's almost august. reminds me though, i should re-read them.
Post a Comment