9.30.2010

I'm going all Hollywood.

It's like a portrait-drawing frenzy, whoaaaa!


This woman is supposed to be Gene Tierney. Hottt.

I've noticed how, on DeviantART, the photos or drawings of mine that I really love are never popular to the DA community, while photos that I think are not very spectacular freaking explode with views and favorites. It's very peculiar...

So there's this boy at work who I like and he likes me, but he's not single despite the couple's off and on relationship problems over the past couple of years. I feel very conflicted about how to behave around him now that our feelings are out in the open, and I'm sure he's conflicted about what to do next. It's all rather complicated. I never meant to become attracted to him--he was just a friend up until a couple of months ago when the ritual hugs were prolongued and became more affectionate. Although, I think that was of his initiation... Oh, bother.

No comments: