10.07.2010

Not at all adequate.


by Andrea

A couple of things.

The bathroom is being renovated, and currently there is no drywall and no floor. Yes, I can see the dirt beneath the house from the hallway. I'm cataloging the renovation process via photos, and I'm sure I'll post them up eventually. Maybe. My step dad is doing most if not all of the work and said that it will probably take about a month to complete.

My mom had the most excellent idea to purchase about a dozen croissants from Costco, and I have been happily consuming them for breakfast and lunch. They're especially fantastic after sticking them in the oven for about seven minutes. Ooooh.

The engine light turned on in my car, so I went in to have it fixed up at the dealership I bought it at, since it's free to. I sat a whole 2.5 hours in the waiting room slowly masticating various vending machine treats and hot cocoa, but was pleasantly surprised to find my car washed, as well, by the end of it. Thank you, Nissan people.

I play Restaurant City on Facebook because it's super duper, but of the twenty friends who have glanced at the game at least once don't ever play. There's no one to send me the ingredients I need! It sucks! Befriend me, and play Restaurant City so that you may gift me with almonds and coffee. Pleeeeaaase.

No comments: