I'm sleeping a lot.
I'm getting off from work on time for my short shifts.
I finished my writing assignments for this month.
I don't have Spanish class today.
I made a new drawing. Used some methods for keeping proportion and it mostly worked out. Yay!

We went out to dinner yesterday for my step dad's birthday.
I went on a little shopping spree today:
cream-colored lace peasant top
3 ribbed turtlenecks (purple, dark brown, and medium grey)
black floral lace tights
silver leggings
simple white camisole
black faux leather jacket
black boot slippers
...all for $108.78 (as opposed to $254). I do love Kohl's.
Harry Potter is on the to-do list. I managed to get opening day off from work, so I have the capability to go to the midnight showing if I wanted to. I just don't want to. It would completely screw up my sleep schedule since I have to get up at 5am every morning.
I'm also manning up pretty well about moving out of state next year. I remember feeling anxious about leaving home, but now I'm kind of looking forward to it. Hopefully everything will turn out well enough.
1 comment:
I love Kohl's too! I want to go soon to peruse the misses clearance racks. I found a pretty red flowy skirt there for $4. Score. Silver leggings?
I think I might see HP.
Post a Comment