
by Laina
No, it isn't a good thing at all that I've gotten used to waking up at five every morning. Because I know you just asked.
Well, a couple of things. I decided to hang out on campus at the cafe for some good eats and an essay writing session. Also cool beans, two friends from my organic chemistry class last semester popped up and sat with me. We reminisced, talked, joked, and I was eventually commissioned for a portrait. It was good to see them again. They're very good, smart people.
Then they had to leave for class and I studied Spanish some before the test that took me fifteen minutes to complete. I'm always the first one done, but today when I started rustling my papers, the boy who sits next to me noticed me getting up and started collecting his things to leave, as well.
Abs, is this going where I think it's going?
Maybe.
We ended up walking across campus as it was getting dark, discussing class and asking about my job, because we just happened to be going in the same direction until I reached my car where he wished me a good evening. Which would all be fairly innocent if he hadn't seemed to deliberately leave the classroom the same time I did. Am I reading too much into this little happenstance?
Anyway, I'm not quite sure what to think about him yet...
No comments:
Post a Comment