So? Did you guys see the Harry Potter trailer? The new extended one? Have you?
And the international one? Eh? Did you?
I think I pretty much squealed at both of them. They reveal so much more than the first trailer, let alone that bloody useless sneak peak trailer. This has been a good 10 year obsession... I'm still reading fanfiction, although it's hg/ss to be honest.
I've been roughing out my school and work. I think, maybe, I'll manage. We'll just see. My mom was giving me a pep talk today before I headed off to school, since I was grimacing. Then at work I had to deal with some pretty lousy people and annoying coworkers. I need another hug from my man. No, he's not quite my boyfriend; I'm just calling him my man from now on.
3 comments:
omg Harry Potter is seriously amazing <3
I got goosebumps!
The movie is going to be pretty awesome, much better than the 5th one.
I just love Lune Lovegood's personality.
I mean Luna. :)
Post a Comment