I had a pretty wicked dream last night. I think it ended up slightly nightmarish but I woke myself up before anything really happened.
The most I could remember was I was with a group of people on a grassy plot of land with an expanse of rolling hills around me. It was slightly windy, and there was a great feeling of importance about whatever it was we were doing. I was passing out pens and pencils I had in my hands to the people around me who all held scratch paper. Once we were finished passing out the pencils and writing something down on paper, everyone started walking down the hill, smiling with each other. I think it took a while for me to notice that people were leaving, because I was the last on the hill when I turned around. I felt a tug on the small of my back and I was suddenly pulled up into the sky extremely quickly. I turned around in midair and I was still being pulled around my waist upwards towards the overcast sky, but I felt like if I reached the clouds, something would get me, where I realized that I was dreaming and shook myself awake.
I've now had three dreams that I actually remember consisting of some sort of demons in the skies, two of which I had actually seen in my dreams, which I think were the same sort of monster: an extremely massive body of connected spheres, like a chain. In the story I wrote, I referred to them as fiery serpents, because in one of my dreams they looked as if they were aflame.
Freaky, neh? Did you guys have any weird or recurring dreams, lately? Gosh, I still remember some of my nightmares from almost ten years ago. Nothing particularly happened to me ten years ago, they're just dreams that I'll always remember. One isn't particularly interesting but very random, and the other is very interesting and scary because there's a creepy story behind it. I might share them next time.

1 comment:
I love the vibe of your blog. Your header is too cool, seriously. I really liked your other music player.
Guess what? I checked out Pandora! It's awesome.
I had a weird dream last night. For some reason my school had our breakfast catered by a company. I took a plain bagel and added cream cheese and jam. While I was eating, I was becoming more and more full, and when I woke up, I was full! My stomach felt as if I had actually eaten the bagel with jam and cream cheese.
Post a Comment