Flowers are lovely. I wish I had the time and patience and space to grow them. I tried. I remember this flower competition at school and everyone had to plant a marigold. I tried my best to take good care of my little marigold, in vain. She died two weeks later. Oh, I can never be a gardener.
Spring presents so many gorgeous new photography opportunities! I have loads of daffodils macro shots on my camera. I love what you've done with the blossom here.
3 comments:
Flowers are lovely. I wish I had the time and patience and space to grow them. I tried. I remember this flower competition at school and everyone had to plant a marigold. I tried my best to take good care of my little marigold, in vain. She died two weeks later.
Oh, I can never be a gardener.
Spring presents so many gorgeous new photography opportunities! I have loads of daffodils macro shots on my camera.
I love what you've done with the blossom here.
All are incredibly beautiful. You have a magnificent artistic eye. :]
Post a Comment