I just watched this really cute movie called "Ramen Girl" with Nicole Richie in it. It's totally cute and quirky. Check it out if ya want ta.
Spring break is over for me; this week I get to look forward to classes again, an awkward work schedule, and two midterms. My mom and step dad are planning a trip somewhere soon and I get to stay behind while they're away for a week or two. My brother might be visiting during that time so I'm not all by myself. Hopefully I won't get too distracted from having him around that I can't concentrate on my homework.
Work has been pretty hectic. Two people called in sick today, one was suspended, one quit, one is on leave because she had surgery on her wrist. Two people that I know of want to quit, one of which is me. I'll hardly leave now, though. I think I'll quit next spring or summer, which is when I'll be graduating with a Bachelor's in Mathematics. Not that I'll be using it for anything math-related in particular. I'll really just be making way for yet another bout of schooling, but a more concentrated subject: Radiation Therapy. We'll see what happens, though. It's likely I'll change my mind again, as I have done so approximately four times since I started college four years ago. Once a year, I guess. Hahar.
I want to visit my dad soon. I've just got this sort of craving to see those green canyons again. His porch makes me smile and feel like there's nothing but beauty in the world.

3 comments:
That they are, lol. I wouldn't really hope this isn't he case, but I have this half baked theory that ipods, if connected to PCs, start on a timebomb or something like that. Ha, I don't know.
Radiation Therapy, eh? Sounds different.
Let me try that second sentence again: I would really hope this isn't the case, but...
There. That's comprehensible.
I'll check out the movie, eventually. I'll add it to my sticky of Things to Read and Watch list.
Radiation therapy. Never heard of it, but it sounds fresh and unique.
Post a Comment