7.16.2009

Free Hugs

What have you been thinking about lately? What's been on your mind?

The mother/daughter conversation I had last night with my mom about life and boys and goals. It made me really sad.

What are you excited about at the moment?

Dating for the first time in years, attempting to overcome my fear of change and new things in the realm of relationships.

When was the last time you made a difference to somebody?

What a horrid question.
I gave some change to a beggar woman yesterday, however reluctantly. It was, after all, my would-be lunch money.

Who are you really happy for at the moment?

Scarlett just found out with whom she belongs! Yay for Scarlett!

When was the last time you felt inspired?

Checking out this guy's artwork on DeviantART:



If you could be in your dream place at the moment what would you be doing?

Hanging out on my dad's porch in Southern California, laying down on the quilt-laden couch and listening to the wind blowing through the trees and the birds singing.



If somebody was describing your personality what would they say?

I've heard I am "too nice" from some people and "hella mean" from others. I'm like a paradox. People call me "G" for genius. I have a quirky sense of humor, and most people get along with me splendidly. I am a friend of enemies. I'm someone who "looks like I'm from New York", whatever that means. People generally just consider me a good person.

What are you most proud of?

My accomplishments academically and artistically. I'm proud of the fact that I can eventually excel at whatever I try to.

What’s been tempting you lately?

Chocolate. 'Nuff said.

What’s been the one most consistent thing in your life?

My mom. She's always been there, and I would be an entirely different person without her.

What do you love about people?

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

I need a free hug just about now.

Scarlett said...

looks like a new yorker....? maybe that means you have your own style and that you look like a person who's constantly on the move. does that sound like you?

yay for me! and you! i'm happy you've found a guy you'll be willing to go into a relationship with. that's awesome.

i'll usually give a beggar money after they've made me feel bad (not purposely) for not giving anything. they make me feel as if i've attained bad karma.