Granma was sweet enough to ask how I was doing the other day and sent me a little youtube video, "This is the best chubby cheeks reference I could find." Hahaha. So adorable.
The eyebrow at the end is priceless.
Granma and I are going to go and do something today. Probably find some mushy food to eat and see a movie. Would be nice. Yep. We both really want to see Harry Potter, but I'm already seeing it with a friend on Friday and it would be brutally traitorous of me to see it before her. Anyway, Granma said he'd let me take photos of him, which is sweetawesome. Then I can show him off on here even more. Haharrrr.
Oh, and I have waited a good two years at least for Sherree Chamberlain to release a CD and it is finally out on iTunes! Please check her out, she is bloody brilliant.
2 comments:
No way! Her CD is out?! Since the time I heard Bird Song, (thanks for the suggestion) I've been hooked.
Glad everything went well with your surgery! Thanks for the music tip I will definitely check her out!
Post a Comment