
by Bee
My mom is so strange. I was studying anxiously for this exam that was on Monday and we had a conversation about wanting to change the layout in my room while I was breaking for lunch. She surprised me when I got home from work by cleaning my whole room because I didn't have time to do it. She's such a sweetie sometimes.
Anyway, she's strange because she can go from really sweet, like this, to someone completely illogical. She walked in with a basket of my freshly laundered sheets and so I got up to make the bed. Then she called in my step dad and declared that they were moving my furniture around, when she had already explicitly said that we would plan a day to do such a thing after school is out in December. Yet here she was, getting ready to work on my bedroom when I need to study. So... I was pretty much half grateful and half angry.
But anyway, the room makes more sense, now. I like it. And I think I might have actually not failed miserably on that exam. And I'm not exaggerating or anything, I'm aiming to just pass this class; I have no expectations. It's way too difficult to teach yourself such difficult material because the teacher is too lazy to help properly.
Where The Wild Things Are was interesting. Max is so adorable, a typical little kid who is starving for attention from his family and runs away to a world where he can be king. There really isn't much to the story plot-wise, to be honest; the movie is simply a presentation of the relationships between the characters. It was a picture book after all. But! It was still supercuteawesome.
Ever heard "Photosynthesis Rocks" by The Whomping Willows? It rules all schools.
1 comment:
I want to re-organize my room, now.
Sweet, I'll definitely have to see Where The Wild Things Are! Maybe not in theaters because I never seem to go, but that's what DVDs are for.
To answer that last question, "nope."
Post a Comment