
by Laina
Christmas Gift List:
1. Red scarf: with some thin white stripes and pink ends with red frays. I got this one from my Secret Santa at work. This is pretty much due to the fact that Granma wrote "scarves" on my questionnaire. *sigh*
2. Green scarf: handmade by mom, with super fuzzy and soft yarn but woven tight enough that the whole of the scarf feels tough. It can get itchy, so it's pretty much for really cold days.
3. Fuzzy beanie: purple, blue, and green hints. I'm not sure about the shape of it on my head; I've still got to get used to it. Ehhh.
4. Sweater: that's more to my mom's taste than it is my own. We'll be going shopping again when I get back from Arizona. <<(WHATTT?!)<<
5. Snuggle socks: super fuzzy and soft socks to wear around the house. They're lovely.
6. Picture Frame: set up in a collage format of 3x5 black frames. I'll be putting my photography in there eventually!
7. Red umbrella: with like, wizard gadgets on it.
8. Cookies: homemade by the boss. She gets them for us every year. I'm eating one now. NOMNOMNOM.
The Every Day List:
1. A friend of mine at work was telling me that he was never hit on at work before by a customer. I thought that was preposterous, but realized that girls are just wimps is all the reason was. He's a good looking dude, I've liked him since I met him even. So I told him that I considered going up to his register to hit on him so that he could say that it happened. Haha. I was too much of a wimp. I went up to the register and was just smirking with shifty eyes and we both started laughing because I didn't know what to say.
2. Someone at work was asking me if I had a limp. Not that I know of. Apparently he was serious. He said he'd keep an eye on it for me. What?
3. We lost six people to layoffs/firing just from our department this holiday. Granma was laid off, too. He was expecting it, though. I asked him the other day and he wasn't stressed at all, morely considering it a great break to do a lot of skiing. I didn't act sad about it, although I feel sad. I feel like I'll never see him again, even though we'll have chances now to get together outside of work and he'll probably be hired back eventually. I wonder if he'll accept any requests to hang out again. Who knows.
4. I'll be on vacation in Arizona starting tomorrow morning! I have to get up awfully early to make a morning flight. Still have to pack. Ugh.
5. Morning shifts again! The night crew will miss me! We were the A Team. Now that I'm gone they'll be the A- Team. Hahaha. Anyway. Once I get back from Arizona, they'll have me working mornings and doing production and washing the machines. I hate doing the job, but at least I'll be hanging out with that guy I talked about in #1 again. He's pretty fun. I would consider going out with him, definitely, if he took better care of himself outside of work. He gets drunk and stays up late all the time, it's pretty uncool of him.
6. Those issues I was having on finals week that I didn't want to discuss because of personal reasons have been resolved! Now I don't have to stress about that, either.
7. Still haven't gotten my grades back. How annoying.
8. I don't know if I'll be updating or not this week. I'll be at my grandmother's, so who knows if she'll have wifi. Probably not.
3 comments:
you're going to arizona?! awesome.
the first and last time i went i was seven. i remember having fun.
red umbrella with wizard gadgets? take a picture!!
Hey, just wanted to tell you I fixed a gadget, 'The Sweetawesome Friends' on the side of my blog. I felt I could spice it up a bit. I'm perfectly willing to change the color of your name if you want. :]
xD have you seen the Yu-Gi-Oh abridged series?
"Screw the rules, I have money."
Youtube it!!
Post a Comment