Nothing much to say here except that a coworker stated that my back is shot and I need to see a chiropractor. I really am an old woman, cereally with extra milk.
This'll just be a photo reel of all of my new artistic endeavors, drawings and photography. I also totally revamped my art website (not referring to DeviantART). Enjoy, dudes.
Click to see a larger version on my DeviantART:




4 comments:
trés fantastique!!!
vous savez que vous etes impressionnant =)
May you pweez (whenever you have time) make me an icon of the picture on the sidebar with the legs. I really like it!!
I miss your icon blog on RED very much.
What program do you use to resize pictures to 100x100 (the standard icon size, I believe?) That way I won't have to bother you.
thank you!
There I was, swearing I had left you a comment, 'cause I know for sure I went to your site and was in complete awe, like always.
Oh, and I LOVED the James McAvoy drawing!
You are so talented and inspiring.
:]
P.S. I commented Scarlett about this notion I had. That maybe when the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is open (and I have finished the series) you, Scarlett, Kait and I could go to hang. It just might be weird, though. And again, it was just a thought. I have really not planned it out.
Post a Comment