
by Nirrimi Joy
I've been utterly stressed out over my final exams for Monday. I managed to move one of them to Wednesday, but the fact of the matter is that I have no idea what's going on in one of my math classes and there is just so much stuff to remember for organic chemistry that my brain itself is on the verge of spontaneous combustion.
Meanwhile, the muscles in my back are crazy tense and I'm constantly in pain during work and have to keep taking breaks to stretch and personally massage it. I told Granma this.
"Pizzas?" I make pizzas, and yes, this happens when I make them when we're busy. He was inquiring if this was the cause.
"Yeah, but school as well."
"Ah, finals week, eh."
"It's shitloadious!"
Okay, I didn't say that last part, which would have been funny, but instead he just kept standing there for a while as I was working and it was completely awkward for me. I could feel his eyes on me the whole time. And apparently he is caught staring/looking at me by some of my coworkers often.
But Granma liked the bracelets I made him! He was even wearing them the next day during work; I am so glad, you have no idea.
The other night, my supervisor was closing with me and we were all leaving late so that the only cars left in this area of the parking lot were mine, my superviser's, and Granma's. But when I was walking to my car, I noticed my superviser rummaging around her car all flustered because she lost her car keys.
I got a flashlight from my car and she found out that they were inside. Granma started walking out to his car when I asked if he might have a hanger and we were all trying to find stuff that might help her break into her car but came up short. She ended up having to go back inside and see if they had anything that would help and I waited there with Granma to look after her stuff until she got back.
It was really cold and we were standing rather close when sharing pictures of some of our artworks on our iPods. I asked if we could hang out for an hour or two, but he's always made plans already when I try to be spontaneous. Sucks. At least he said sorry this time.
Well, my superviser came back out with a flimsy piece of metal that ended up not working so well. Granma and I waited with her until she got some more help from inside the store and then after twenty minutes I figured I ought to head home, so I lent her my flashlight. I found out the next day that Granma waited with her for another hour after that to use his AAA. *sigh* He's such a good guy.
1 comment:
I feel like I can feel the "I am totally into" tension between you and granma pouring out of my computer screen.
I'm sorry about your back. Definitely get it checked out because there might be stretches or exercises you could do that would help it feel better.
I am thankfully done with the semester. Since I was in mainly art classes I just had alot of projects versus exams.
I am blown away by your talent. You art is inspiring!
Post a Comment