by Rengim MutevelliogluI'd like to take the liberty to personify winter as a nun whipping my hands with a small rod.
These weeks are starting to go by slower. I don't know if it's because my brother is staying with me now for nine weeks until he gets recruited into the army or because Granma is being nice again, -ish. You know how he is.
And everyone at work seems to think we either are dating or should be, and commenting on that in front of the two of us. I'm going along with that crowd, personally, but it's not really up to me.
We're doing a secret santa thing at work in our own department and Granma was overhearing about it as I was writing up this questionaire so that my secret santa would have an idea of what to get me. One was questioning me about what I might happen to collect and I came up blank, but Granma stole the pen and paper from me and wrote "scarves" and I said, "Oh. That's true..." I do have a ridiculous number of scarves and I mentioned this to him while we were still dating in July. I was happy and surprised that he remembered such a silly thing about me.
Anyway, I asked him if he'd wear a bracelet if I made him one, and was pleasantly surprised that he nodded a yes with absolutely no hesitation whatsoever. So I'll be making him two bracelets of his favorite colors, so he says: 1) dark purple with teal, and 2) baby blue.
About those three final exams I was stressing over, I've decided to take two of them early if it's possible--I emailed my professors about it and am currently awaiting their responses. I really hope they let me, otherwise I don't think I'll have any time to study for some class because I'd be stressing too much over some other, you know what I mean? But assuming I pass this terrible class, it'll be the last semester I'll be taking math. After all these terrifying upper division courses, of course I'm ready to have it all be over and done with.
1 comment:
sigh... why are you and granma so ridiculously cute together? though sometimes i read your posts about him ignoring you [maybe unintentionally] and want to smack him for being so oblivious. it must be a guy thing.
and you are so right about there needing to be more guys with deep voices! finally, someone who thinks the same way i do. all my friends now think i'm slightly insane for liking alan rickman.
i know i'm writing a whole essay here but i just wanted to say, i really like your blog. there is a certain familiarity in the words, and i find myself thinking "i wish i knew her in real life" whenever i read your entries. you are wonderful. ♥
Post a Comment