
by Gabriele Chiapparini
I noticed today as I was driving home in silence that I haven't sang to myself in about a week, whereas I usually do so every day. I am sick, after all, but I wonder if that's the only reason.
Although, I don't have that much to look forward to anymore. School's coming up, but there lies mixed feelings. There aren't any more chapters for the Harry Potter fanfiction I've been reading for a year. I probably won't see Granma again.
What I need is a couple of exciting weeks of travel to Europe and various places in the U.S. that I've never been to. I want to see some Broadway plays in New York, I want to see museums and famous landmarks all over the world, and I want to capture the best moments via photograph.
I think I'll have about a year of breaking from school, between graduating from college in the fall and heading off to some medical school the following fall? I haven't planned anything at all.
5 comments:
I'd love to see the photographs you take if/when you have a couple weeks of travel!
RE: Thanks. I think I'm actually doing a different nebula from the one I posted and I'll be using oil pastels, something I haven't used before. :D
I always need something to look forward to. Even the littlest of pleasures keep me upbeat. I am such a traveler, yet my parent's aren't. So, I'm probably going to do all the traveling I wish to do once I'm an adult and can pay for my own plane ticket. That's not too far away, actually.
I'd be excited to see all your amazing photographs of your adventures.
I go to an average all girl Catholic school. My guidance counselor introduced me to the film program in my Sophomore year. It's awesome. The program is about female empowerment and such. So, (inspiring) movies are show with strong female characters. I enjoy it!
I know what you mean. It's just when I'm comfortable with getting high 90s and then all of a sudden I get a low 85 on a test it's a blow. It's humbled me down though. I've realized that there will be topics that I will find super easy and others not so.
P.S. may you send me the link of the wonderful HP fan fiction you read?
most of my friends say alcohol is supposed to calm you down, because everything seems to slow down and you start to loosen up, but it doesn't work that for way for everyone. i hate it when people drink even though they know they shouldn't.
and the travelling idea sounds wonderful. are you planning on going slone?
After I get my associate's I might take some time off before applying to art school. I need time to discover. I don't want to play by the rules.
Fave HP fan fiction ending? Bummer.
Post a Comment