1.06.2010

All over the place.


by Felicia

When I was little I realized just how annoying kids could be and became severely adamant that I would never ever have children of my own during the course of my lifetime. Then in my adolescence, I came to the conclusion that, yes, children are still terribly chaotic little things, but I may change my mind down the road.

Yet this past year, I've been thinking about family in general and how vital these relationships are to parents sometimes. Maybe I will need a kid some day, not just want one. Who knows. I had a dream the other night that I was pregnant, even. I'm pretty sure I had another during the summer or whenever, and I wasn't flipping out over the idea during either one. So. I don't know. It depends on how the kids turn out, I guess.

Haha, yeah, no unconditional love from me, chidlins! You've got to earn your keep.

Jay kay, wink wink.

1 comment:

barleyforbrains said...

ah, the future children debate. is it a female thing? i don't know any guys who angst about having kids someday. probably because they're not the ones who'll have to suffer for 9 months.