
by Michal Huštaty
Remember that cute brown and pink dress that I bought for an upcoming wedding? Well, I just now realized that I own a scarf that matches perfectly with it and is even formal enough. Total effin' coincidence.
I'm feeling really good right now... A bunch of nice things are happening, so it kind of overturns most of the cruddy stuff.
1. Last sunday at work at 5:30 in the morning, Johnathan asked me if I like anything at Starbucks. "A vanilla bean frappaccino or a raspberry hot chocolate, yes." So he bought me a raspberry hot chocolate. Made my several days. Plus, Tracy wasn't there that morning. Yay!
2. My mom is making me go to the gym, now. She's paying for the membership and I need to get back in shape, so I say why not. Anyway, I grab my old tennis shoes from the corner of my closet and realize once I'm at the gym that the soles are literally disintegrating all over the floor and equipment. It was the most hilarious and tragic thing I had witnessed all day. Consequentially, I threw them out on the way to the car and my mom bought me new $150 running shoes that same day. Good thing they're very comfortable.
3. After all these months, I finally finished my interest statement essay letter thing! YAY! Now I just need to set up some sort of job shadowing session before sending off my applications.
4. The other night, I had fourteen hours of sleep. It was heavenly.
5. I have a new drawing! The nose or mouth could probably use some revisiting, but I'm really happy with the rest of it.

6. We have a bunch of new hires at work, most of which bother the hell out of me, except for Rusty. His handsome face and quirky sense of humor distracts me from my opinion of his work ethic.
1 comment:
i'm so glad that good things are happening for you. you deserve them. :)
thanks super much for the blog award. i haven't gotten round to doing it but i'll give it my best shot this weekend.
oh... and who is tracy?
Post a Comment