
by Andrea H.
I can't believe myself. I'm reading Twilight again. And it's not as if I actually have time to finish the entire series or anything before school starts for me on Tuesday. There isn't. Just enough for the first book and perhaps half of the second, which I am not at all interested in reading. It's my least favorite of the lot. I'm rather too fond of Edward to be deliberately devoid of him for the better part of the book.
My other thought before this urge was to reread Harry Potter, but my friend Michelle finally returned the Twilight books back to me after a year when we got together for lunch the other day.
Poor girl, we were exactly alike in middle school. She hasn't changed a bit, but I have noticed how much I have now that I'm foiled beside her. I'm more independent and grown up than I was, and I'm much less shy. Much, much less, but she still is, and we share a bond of middle school alikeness that she seems to cherish so much from the evidence of her hesitant goodbyes. I feel so heartless to say that I don't feel like the bond is as strong as it used to be for me. I don't see her very often, and I've changed while she hasn't. It makes me so sad. Can anyone relate to how I feel about this?
My mom has let me down yet again about these trips to places I would love to go to. That is, the whole museum tour of Europe. It's not going to happen, but I can't blame her because it's a matter of money. The trip would be so expensive and with all the projects we're working on around the house and other things, now is just not the right time. So instead, we're planning on taking a trip to Washington D.C. next April. According to my mom, the place is teeming with amazing things to tour and admire, so hopefully it won't be a complete let down. I was so very excited to see Europe, but it looks like I'll just have to do it some other day when I can pay my half in full.
The local park doesn't hold much of a variety of flowers at this moment in the season, nor any new ones, but my brother and I still went and I still managed to take photos that I'm rather fond of, even if the general population of DeviantART isn't.


I included the last picture because it's of a tree that resembles an elephant. It was so bizarre.
Does anyone else admire Lily Allen's music? I don't personally listen to it on a regular basis, but when it ever crosses my path it always makes me smile because she's so very offensive in a so very upbeat way. Plus, her voice is amazing.
1 comment:
what song is that? I've been listening to it like 5 times but i've never heard it before. i like it though!
♥
Post a Comment