11.20.2010

They were uber super.


by Andrea H.

Last things first, I saw Harry Potter opening day with my friend Kylee and we fargin' loved it to death. She hasn't read the books but has watched the movies, so it was kind of fun having her there sighing "Oh, nooo..." and gasping when she didn't know what was going to happen next.

Thoughts on the movie itself: extraordinary, thrilling, captivating, and emotional, and I really do appreciate them chopping the last book into two movies because then they don't change so much of the book to fit inside two and a half hours of film. I haven't read the Deathly Hallows in a fair amount of time, but for as much as I can remember, the movie was quite true to the book. There's nothing worse for a novel fan than to have the movie change too much.

Now for first things last, I wanted to mention the boy in Spanish class again. The other day, he mentioned that he worked at the police department on campus, which is why he was going in the same direction as me, as he insisted that he wasn't following me, hahaha.

Anyway, after class the following day, we walked out and he asked if I wanted a ride to my car. Then I looked over to the left and I saw two of his police buddies waiting for him with one of the golf carts I've seen people drive around on campus, and I was thinking, "NO WAYYYY, COOOOL!" because I'm a square. I totally accepted and that's when he said that he's their boss, so it was pretty neat being chauffeured across campus at night, even if it was freezing cold and my teeth were chattering behind a big smile on my face.

2 comments:

Em [The Writer] said...

Sounds like a good week.

I still haven't seen Harry Potter but everyone keeps telling me to. Maybe I will now, I mean I read all the books.

Scarlett said...

Harry Potter was so awesome!!

This comes a day late but Merry Christmas! I hope it was indeed merry. :D