11.24.2008

All to no avail.

I went out with some friends to see Bolt. Yeah, it's a kid movie, but who cares. Those always have the best stories. I'm pretty much sick of seeing those dumbass movies with just tons of sex and violence--the ones where I can actually feel my IQ dropping. Anyway, it was pretty cute. Makes sense that they were all friends from work. It seems like I hardly have any other friends out there besides.

There's a stop light at the intersection of where I work at that I swear hates my guts. Twice now, it has skipped me in my turn to go, several rotations around. I had even come to predict which set of cars would go next besides me, and got it right. That's pretty messed up. I am going to torch that stop light some day. Maybe it'll be one of my death bed wishes and my old and withered husband will help wheel me out to the intersection so I could, and then I could die happy.