11.17.2008

Oh, the anticipation.


New blog. No big deal.

Apparently there was a leak of the Midnight Sun manuscript. Stephenie Meyer decided to post up her own very unpolished version online so her fans wouldn't stoop so low as to go searching for these illegal versions of Edward's point of view of Twilight. I believe it is unfinished as of yet, but if you really, really want to read it, as I do, here is an easy link:

Midnight Sun Online Manuscript

Exciting, no? You just want to lose sleep over it, do you not?

2 comments:

Scarlett said...

Yay! Finally the circle of blog friends is complete!! Woohoo! I love your blog name's picture, very cool.

Irecla Imalée said...

I LOVE UR BLOG!
REally I do. it's so calm and written in a perfect styl. i love it, love it love it xD
sry.... -^.^-
don'T stop writing down what u think, okay? thank youuuu
KC