11.18.2008

Excellent.

After getting my paycheck on Friday, my financial aid loans in the mail, and the money from my CD back into my checking account, I've got a heck of a lot of money on me. And it just happens to be nearing the holiday season. No, that's not a good thing. Because now I don't have any reason not to get everyone nice gifts. I don't like it. I'm a naturally selfish person and feel like I need all of the money that I do have. I'm sure I will, even if not now. I want to get a car that actually works some day, you know?

Anyways. With all of this money I've got, I'm feeling tempted to spend it on things like movies, music, and clothes. I've had my eye on a few shirts online. The one here is my favorite. Oh, yes. It is most good.

On another more random note, I was confronted the other day by a coworker that I must have been a gun-slinger in a past life because of the way that I walk. All I have to respond with is this:
Wicked.

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

Jeez, Abs you're awesome. I love the image. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Now, it's my turn to return the kindness. Go ahead, make any wish and I shall grant.