Perfume is one of my favorite movies. Over the past year or so, I have been looking for a copy to get my hands on but could never seem to find until today. There was only one copy available, hahaha. And so naturally, since it has been a while since I've seen it, I watched it again.
Oh my GOD. Beautiful. I mean, the story is amazingly unique, the cinematography is gorgeous, the score is exquisite, and the actors are phenomenal. What more could I possibly ask for? I've been sighing in contentment for the past twenty minutes. And... having a renewed interest in going to see an orchestra or the opera, as well? Right now I feel like I want to buy the soundtrack, but that's rather silly--I'd want to sing along with those sopranos, and can I? Hardly. Besides, it's mostly creepy horror opera music, which is awesome, but not something you listen to on a daily basis. Like Paramore, for example.
Besides that, I went shopping for Christmas gifts today. I found a lovely bunch of stuff for my mom and my step dad. I spent a lot. For some reason, I don't really care. It must be that holiday spirit.
No. It's not.
1 comment:
I have yet to read Perfume: The Story of a Murderer. I remember you mentioned it a while back and I thought I might as well read it. I haven't BUT I will soon. I read an excerpt on Barns&Nobles and I can tell the book is awesome.
Post a Comment