12.03.2008

Keep it on the inside.

I've posted on my Myspace a link to this here blog and I'm curious if any one of the people I know will ever bother to wander here. Well, if they do happen to wander, they should know that I'm making them their Christmas present today. Oh, snap!

Yeah, so I'm making friendship bracelets. Or if the person is not bracelet-inclined, a keychain of the same form. Because I have mad friendship-bracelet-making skills; you have no idea.



That really, ridiculously thick one in the middle took a really, ridiculously long time to make. No kidding. And then there's the kind not shown that can take but ten minutes to make and still look rad-awesome. So I'm asking all my new friends at work their favorite colors so I can make a bunch of bracelets for them. Aren't I the sweetest?

I got two of my tests back: one for chemistry and one for math. Both are about the same score, an 89 and a 90 percent. I'm glad, because my other scores on the previous tests were dreadful. I was so ashamed. The last math test I should be getting back tomorrow. I probably won't post up that score, though.

I took some pictures this morning. Mainly because I had the strange curiosity to see myself half naked in a photo. Yeah, weird. One did turn out freakin' awesome, though... Harhar. Even if I was wearing mismatched knickers. I do that all the time, haha. I probably shouldn't post the picture here in case there are some pervy people trying to perve more pervisome perviness. So here's a link for those of you who are less pervy and more mature, and simply curious of my masterful photography, modelling, and editing skills. Not.

I never really understood the difference between underwear and swimwear, though. I mean, it's not mature content if it's a swimsuit, but it is if it's knickers? Come on, society.

No comments: