New artwork!
These look freakin' awesome and yet took a minimal amount of time. It's like super instant gratification. You just need to have all the materials together (stock images, textures, photoshop) and a sense of what's good composition and color.
"Cheer"
"Like"
"Wonderland"
I'm so proud. I think it's going to be my new style... What I do is simple: I take a couple of shots of some interesting objects, usually macro, and use it as my base. Then I play with colors and layer effects with textures I find in DeviantART resources until I come up with something as sweetawesome as these. And since I'm done with the fall semester as of today, I'll be producing a lot more art than I have been. This makes me giddy. It makes me want to enthuse in dorky claps of joy.
In fact, I might just do that. But before I go off my trolley, I just thought I'd say that I had yet another dream about my crush. I was cuddling up to his side as we were on the couch watching some television. Isn't that sweet? He's single, too--in my dreams. And since I mention him so often, let's call him Edward, because he's like my Edward Cullen in the sense that he dazzles me and I feel like I can never have him. That's a true story, too, since he isn't single in my not-dreams. Depressing, nay?



No comments:
Post a Comment