12.11.2008

You're mistaking me for someone who cares.

The dream I had last night was entirely perplexing. Really, it was a good dream within a nightmare, or vice versa. I couldn't quite tell. I don't remember very much of the "story line" save for a few snippets.

What I know for sure is that I was at a make-shift of where I work, and something was going wrong with the production line. Food was falling to the floor at the end of it and people were blaming me. When I went over to the pile, it turned into a mound of shattered glass. Then I saw my crush off in a hallway and remembered that he was showering while I worked and we planned on going on a date afterwards. I followed him into a room... I want to say that it was a bathroom. I found myself laying on the ground and he lays on top of me. I remember vividly his weight on me, and that I was sliding my hands across his back, realizing he was shirtless and still slick from the shower. We were just holding and feeling each other... and then at almost the same time, we both said, "You feel so good to me."

That's all I remember. It's kind of silly. I had another dream the other day that was mostly nightmarish. Here's how that one went:

I was at a house in the dining room either packing or unpacking things in or out of boxes. There were other people in the house too, doing the same thing, one of those people being a coworker of mine. I found a handheld mirror that when I looked into it I saw a room full of disabled children and teenagers smiling and waving at me, and I waved back, setting the mirror down on the floor. My coworker found a box with a gun in it and decided to put it on the floor instead of wherever else all the other items we found went to. Then I noticed he put the box next to the mirror, and I became concerned and worried enough to want to pick up the mirror and check on the children. When I did, crouching down to turn the face of the mirror up, I peeked and saw only blood splatters. I set it back down on the floor and cried.... Then I woke up.

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

I was wondering about bus guy, too...until I realized he was high
all. the. time.
Not saying he shouldn't smoke--that's his problem; his life.
I just don't find that attractive, y'know?
Besides, he has a girlfriend.

Funny story.
[Well, kinda.]
I had to wear a dress and my hair up to dress "professionally" for this stupid Career Research presentation on Thursday.
So walking to the library in the morning before school starts this kid comes up to strides with me.

Him: Hello.
Me: Uh, hi.
Him: So what college do you go to?
[I almost busted out laughing my whatever off.]
Me: I don't go to college.
Him: Oh, so you go here?
Me: Yeah.
[He askes I what I think is supposed to be "what grade are you in?"]
Me: I'm a freshman, thank you.

Then off he sprints. In the opposite direction.
XD

I don't feel too bad...I may have caught his eye and sparked his intrique, but he didn't mine.
:/

Anyway.
I babble a lot.
Apologies.

Lizzie said...

Oh, ha, not bacon with M&Ms in it. Just bacon, wait a little while, then M&Ms.

XD