I was called in early to work today, so that I was working a whole eight hour day rather than the near five that I was expecting. They're probably going to start doing that more often now that school is out. I don't mind, I guess; it's money. The problem is that--well, to be fair this is just relative to today--I'm in pain. My muscles ache so much from leaning over all day yesterday from taking exams during the day and making pizzas during the evening that all that strain and stress turned my muscular tissue into lumpy knots that continuously strain themselves in an effort to spontaneously contract. On top of that, when I was closing, I managed to crush my finger so bad that it left an indentation there for a good and throbbing thirty minutes.
But you know what? Today was still a good day, all because at the end of the day I was hugged by someone (no, it wasn't Edward) that I really like. Twice. The second time was because he knew I was cold and he opened up his jacket for me to hug him inside it and get a little warmer. Oh, it was ever so blissful. I texted him after work.
"You're awesome. You made my day."
"Anytime, sweetie."
From all of his newfound sweetness towards me, I'm wondering if he has broken up with his girlfriend. She always seemed like such a bitch to me because whenever I look at her she always makes a terrific effort to avoid looking in my direction. Every single time. She never looks at me, or when she accidentally does, she immediately looks somewhere else, as if I'm the very bane of her existence. It's very rude.
For randomness, another friend of mine texted me asking that if I were a superhero, what super powers would I want?
Hahaha, just kidding. Not Freakaziod. It took me a while to think of something that I really wanted. The first thing that came to mind was invisibility, but then I remembered how I always wished I could control time. It would be so awesome to pause, slow down, or rewind time. I don't think I'd need to go into the future. But when you can control time, you can go back and prevent crimes from ever happening. I'd say that's the best way to stop the villains. And I'd probably use it for personal reasons as well, like fixing mistakes. Yep. I sure would.

1 comment:
My goodness! I love all your pictures and photography. [Plus I am emmensely jealous of it as well.]
Awe, about your crush. He sounds more thoughtful than most guys.
Lucky! :p
Anyway.
I need photoshop, a better camera.
And an attitude adjustment.
Life is kinda BLAH.
I feel like I'm stuck under a cloud.
Meh.
Must. stay. optomistic.
Again, mindblowing artwork, my friend.
Post a Comment