2.19.2009

Ahoy, and other nautical expressions!

I managed to squeeze in some photographing time before heading off to school. It's my eye and a reflection of the front yard and neighboring house. You wouldn't believe how difficult it is to get just the right focus for situations like this.


Okay, I know my last entry was just a tad bit dramatic, but I'm feeling better today. To be honest though, that's probably because I'm not going to work today.

Old Disney movies have been on my mind recently. I think I wrote about this before, actually, but that was still when watch-movies.net was still working, where you could watch movies for free online. So I actually have to go to Blockbuster and pay for the old Disney movie viewing pleasures, now. Which, I think, isn't really worth the money. I feel at a loss. After being able to see movies for free I feel like I'm being ripped off when I have to pay to see them. Harh.

2 comments:

Scarlett said...

You watch movies on watch-movies.net, too?!! It's not shut down. They moved to another domain.

Here's the website:
http://www.watch-movies-links.net/

Scarlett said...

So far I've listened to Bird song, and it's awesome. She says her CD is coming out soon, so that's cool. I bookmarked her page so I can check back later and listen to her other songs.

Thanks for the suggestion! :)