I think the picture of the blossoms suited perfectly. I've found myself smiling in the last few days as well. I think it revolved around "Single Awareness Day" for me.
Hi! I'm currently Red, but my friends call me Strawberry. At the risk of sounding like a broken record(all my first comments sound like this): I lovelovelove your blog. I also lovelovelove writing lovelovelove. Try it sometime. It's fun.
Eek, forgive this FirstComment (it's fun combining words, no?). I fail horribly at introducing myself to people. It's because I'm so shy, you see.
So...uh..."Single's Awareness Day". Nice. My friend prefers to call it Hell, and I only agree with her because my guyfriend (he's a friend AND a guy!), who I have the teeniest tiniest bit of a crush on, didn't text me back all day. Not cool. He texted me earlier today, but disappeared after only two texts! :'(
Yes, I use smileys to portray emotion. Don't we all?
3 comments:
Singles awareness day - I like that!
It's true as well.
I think the picture of the blossoms suited perfectly. I've found myself smiling in the last few days as well. I think it revolved around "Single Awareness Day" for me.
Hi! I'm currently Red, but my friends call me Strawberry. At the risk of sounding like a broken record(all my first comments sound like this): I lovelovelove your blog. I also lovelovelove writing lovelovelove. Try it sometime. It's fun.
Eek, forgive this FirstComment (it's fun combining words, no?). I fail horribly at introducing myself to people. It's because I'm so shy, you see.
So...uh..."Single's Awareness Day". Nice. My friend prefers to call it Hell, and I only agree with her because my guyfriend (he's a friend AND a guy!), who I have the teeniest tiniest bit of a crush on, didn't text me back all day. Not cool. He texted me earlier today, but disappeared after only two texts! :'(
Yes, I use smileys to portray emotion. Don't we all?
Please excuse my attempted humor.
Post a Comment