2.22.2009

Sweetheart.

I've been using vanilla extract a lot lately and experimenting culinarily with things I make often. I usually make my muffins out of those premixed packages where all you need is oil and water/milk and eggs. Well, what I did the other day was I took a cinnamon mix, eggs, replaced the oil with all milk, and then added some vanilla extract, orange zest, and dried cranberries. It was awesome.

Another awesome concoction was plain Cheerios with real honey drizzled on top (none of that Honey Nut Cheerios stuff) and use a measuring cup or some such container to mix in some vanilla extract into the milk before pouring. Adding banana is another bonus. It's like a yummy treat for breakfast that's actually good for you. Now, isn't that nice?

I also played around with drinks, like tea and chocolate milk. Putting vanilla extract in chocolate milk totally brings out the flavors even more and it tastes amazing. I heard that the English ask for milk in their tea and decided to try that out with my orange spice tea. It was pretty good, especially adding honey and, what else, vanilla extract.

I'm in a good mood. I think I'm pretty much enamoured. And I feel even better because I'm cuddled up in a blanket on my bed at the moment, as well as listening to one of the cutest love songs, "Your Guardian Angel" by the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

This guy I'm into is starting to publically show affection towards me, like hugging and keeping close by. I had been wondering if he was still going out with his old girlfriend for the past few months (I never had the courage to ask), but I'm starting to have doubts that he is, what with this behavior of his. He's always calling me sweetie, and telling me I'm so cute all the time and how I make his day... I just want to sort of sigh into a puddle of daydreams. I hope his work schedule dies down a bit soon so we can go see that movie he's promised me for five months. Poor guy.

Oh, here's something for hilarity's sake. My math book actually says, "Think about this for 15 minutes or so; look back ... and see why things still work." I mean, the book is actually telling you, yeah you probably didn't understand what I just said so just ponder it over in that tiny little brain of yours for a quarter of an hour. Seriously, this is when you know you're doing the "hard stuff." That's pretty bad, but for it to actually say so, is rad.

I'm thinking of renaming this blog again. Yeah, I'm lame. I'm pondering over "Fact Not Fiction."

1 comment:

shelbyisms said...

The post about Harry Potter above is Shelby-proof, so I shall comment about it here:

I LOVE HARRY POTTER, AND I AM GLAD YOU DO TOO.

:D THE TRAILER IS GENIUS!