2.10.2009

What I Am

Smart, healthy, dextrous, artistic, pretty, courteous,
considerate, selfish, unopinionated, gullible, shy, anxious,
evasive, dedicated, responsible, mature, childish, unsure,
logical, self-motivated, good, tolerant, compassionate,
distracted, tired, virginal, nostalgic, quick, frank, moody,
fanatic, democratic, patient, unspoiled, planned, secretive,
bashful, inquisitive, friendly, progressive, proud, observant,
biased, rational, sarcastic, relevant, careful, traditional,
and real.
Your turn.

5 comments:

Scarlett said...

self conscious, smart, stubborn, spoiled, ambitious, curious, quiet, shy, paranoid, nervous, smiley, funny, friendly, open minded, contest-enterer, awkward, day dreamer, sleeper, dedicated to school work, humble, plain, simple, reader, TV/anime watcher

That was refreshing.

shelbyisms said...

I like this. A lot.

shelbyisms said...

I am (also) democratic, vegetarian, a twin, artsy, restrained, opinionated, compassionate, rough around the edges, a minimalist, thoughtful, pensive, soft, a tomboy, intense... I had to think of a list that didn't (mostly) contain your previous suggestions.

Jess said...

Hungry.

This has me thinking about french you some reason. You say I have hunger, and I have 16 years, instead of I'm hungry and I am 16.
Interesting post! I'm thinking I should go brush up on my adjectives to be able to participate fully!

Jess said...

For some reason (I'm going to blame my crazy stupid typing) I came off sounding pretty weird in that comment.
I am not that weird, really.
xx