7.13.2009

D'aww, how precious.

Contrary to motherly warnings, last night was simply put: utterly pleasant. Granma and I ended up watching Wall-E as well as a few Family Guy and Flapjack episodes with some ice cream bars. I'm pretty sure he planned ahead and turned on the ceiling fan so that we were eventually both cold enough that I would say yes to a blanket. Yeah, so we were snuggling, it was cute. And there was pretty much no awkwardness this time around! I felt so relaxed with him.

I am officially dismissing my mom's concerns for the time being. I'm pretty sure he wanted to kiss me at the end of the night when I was leaving, but I left him with a hug and he never used any cat-like moves on me. He's obviously respectful enough of me not to try anything yet. And I think I've given him an idea of what he shouldn't be expecting of me so readily; I'm glad I didn't have to voice it out, because that'd just be embarrassing.

Righto! Today I'm getting my wisdom teeth extracted and so will probably not be writing here for several days due to the fact that nothing will be happening, what with my lying in front of the television all day with nothing but a remote and food with no need for mastication. Have a pleasant week, all.

4 comments:

Scarlett said...

hahaha for I second I misread and thougt you were having an awesome time with your GRANDMA. XD

I simply adore flapjack, and wall-e, and ice cream bars, and the thought of snuggling.

Lizzie said...

This entry is almost too adorable.

I hope wisdom teeth surgery goes well and we'll miss you for the week!

shelbyisms said...

I hadn't read a couple of your posts back and though, as you thought we would, that you were on a date with you Granma and that you were calling her a he. Whoops.

Glad he didn't turn out to be as awful as your mother predicted AND DON'T HESITATE TO KISS HIM HE SOUNDS LIKE A WINNER! :D

Kait said...

I lovw Family Guy! But that's a side note. I'm glad your date went swell! Sounds like you two are getting closer and closer to fireworks : )

Wisdom teeth-ughh. I got mine out in March. It doesn't hurt just the puffiness is a bit discomforting. Eat lots of smoothies (I say eat because straws=dry sockets.) Hopefully you can stomach Vicodin-it made me puke up my stomach lining (not literally) so I had to stick to Advil. Okay this is getting too detailed-Good luck darling!